Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adaptation! at America.gov?

Did you know that the U.S. State Department has a blog dedicated to climate change adaptation? Yes, it does! Well, did! Read posts from August 2009 - April 2010.

Apparently the science writer who runs it, Cheryl Pellerin, is moving her operation over to Facebook. I hope she leaves this blog up so I can poke around the blogroll, where I see she has a link to the ACT-Adapt team at Simon Fraser University, whose executive director has caught my eye as someone with an interesting analysis. (And who I am scheduled to interview on Friday.)

-
Update: The U.S. State Department blog that covered climate change adaptation in its final post pointed to a new Facebook group the authors were starting: "Global Conversations: Climate." It looks like that group lasted a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment